Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

no. 2!

Treatment no.2

To those of you who have read/ joined the blog - thank you for your support and all your kind words. It was quite a surprise to find out RE/MAX was doing a fund raiser. Thank you Thank you Thank you!! The support is unbelievable.

Presently I am sitting in the treatment room getting my treatment. After about 30 minutes I was feeling the sensation like I couldn't breathe. My chest was on fire and I felt like someone was sitting on my chest and my face turned a nice shade of lobster red. Well that was unexpected... The nurse stopped the treatment for a while and injected me with something to take the side effect away. Apparently this is a side effect...pleasant hey?

My mom comes home today from her trip to UK - I'm so excited to get out of here and see her!! It's been almost 2 weeks which may not be a long time but she's been with me throughout -except for my first treatment and this one. It gets her that she couldn't be here but she deserved a good time. She has always put us first and never herself.
Can's sleep today for some reason - I think it's beause just too much is happening at present. My uncle who has also been diagnosed with liver cancer had various testing done but unfortunately no answers because they could not get enough fluid out to be tested (he has to be tested only next mont again - such a long wait), my mom came home and my dad is having a op on his ear...too much for one day and now I just can't sleep (grrr).

A friend visited me and bought me lots of yummy things for the metal taste in mouth (sorry yvonne - no chocolate) -can't stop snacking (very frustrating).


No comments: