Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's been a while since I have updated my blog - I keep getting reminded by certain 'followers' :p 
I had a bad reaction last week during my chemo session. Sincerely hope that doesn't happen again! Not quite sure why It happend but I was fine on my rechallenge again. Thank goodness...
I am having my next scan done on the 23rd of this month - I am soooooo nervous. Can only hope that the  progression continues as good as the results were the last time. Cross your fingers and toes everybody - I will do nothing but POSITIVE thinking over the next week! If I am on nerve it's really because I'm as nervous as hell for the next set of results...

For all the men supporting 'Movember' - Good on you all :) I think next year we should have a competition going on to support men with prostate cancer.

No comments: